Professional Life Coach and Executive Recruiter
I will work with you as your Coach, Mentor, Cheerleader, Trusted Advisor, and, at times, your Subject Matter Expert. We will create a road map and action plan that will help you reach your goals in life, working together to help you live a happier, healthier, more fulfilled lifestyle.
Our relationship will be built on trust. We will work together to help you focus more on the present and future goals, realistically, and remove the obstacles that are holding you back. We will Create A Positive Path.
Specializing in CORPORATE, CAREER, and PERSONAL LIFE TRANSITIONS
Hear Liz interviewing Business Leaders
- Hear Liz speak with Sam Curry of RSA on Cybercrime - What The Industry Is Still Dealing With from her show on January 27, 2014.
- Hear Liz discuss Prevent Theft & Vandalism For Your Critical Infrastructure with video surveillance professional Brian Karas of Video IQ on April 20, 2012.
- Hear Liz interview Patti Foye, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Core Security, on The Business of Risk on February 15, 2012.
- Hear Liz interview Elizabeth Ireland of nCircle, provider of automated security and compliance auditing solution,s on Security MeHowtrics - Safe is your Data? on January 12, 2012.
Hear Liz on Recruiting Topics:
- Hear Liz with interviewer Lucy Jade-Norris on Ashford Radio broadcast on October 3, 2012 about preparing for an interview and the advantages of working with a recruiter.
Hear Liz on Coaching Topics:
- Hear Liz's recent discussion of life coaching and how having a Life Coach can help you develop action plan for your personal and professional life on Ashford Radio broadcast on April 3, 2012.
- Hear Liz 's presentation from the Mind your Own Business Radio Show broadcast on March 26, 2012. The show provides advice, information and connections for eservice providers, and established companies.
- Hear Liz's recent interview with Al Cole, radio personality, musician, and author.This show presents how Liz got started as a Life Coach and how the process is helpful in managing personal and career challenges for individuals and corporations
Hear Liz on Midlife Dating:
- Hear Liz chat with radio personality, musician, and author Al Cole on his book Al Cole on Romance for Women and All Mankind on May 23, 2012.
- Hear Liz's recent discussion how to present yourself on first date. on Ashford Radio broadcast on April 24, 2012.
- Hear Liz's recent discussion on things to think about when you are considering Midlife Dating on Ashford Radio broadcast on April 10, 2012.
- Hear Liz's BlogTalk Radio interview on Midlife Dating with Richard Easton broadcast February 9, 2011. This popular BlogTalk Radio segment will open your mind to your exciting options if you find yourself single again at midlife.
• Designing an Action Plan
• Gathering the Courage
• Changing Careers
• Career - Evaluating the Job Offer
• The Peace Method
• Getting help
• Finding a Sense of Purpose
• Defining Who You Are Now